Thursday, April 1, 2010

This is Spring Time?





So much for getting work done in the backyard. Michael took two days off so we could make some good progress but this is what happened. It started snowing early yesterday morning and didn't stop! We think we got a foot of snow.

I will now show more compassion to those who complain about long winters. (I will be more sympathetic mom!) I was ready to start working on the garden. But now we will be patient and try and enjoy the winter wonderland.

3 comments:

Janie said...

That's a lot of snow! Think of all the water your land is getting and how much happier all your plants will be :)

That's awesome Cole is reading so well. My favorite part about them learning to read is reading to younger bro and sister. Olivia is always reading to Reece and it great that I don't always have to do the reading.

Liz said...

Welcome to Utah in the Spring! Ya baby! I love it here! And tomorow it will probably be sunny and you'll take the kids to the park! At least I will! We have a saying here in Utah in the Spring time...."If you don't like the weather, just wait 15 minutes" ;)

Jaime said...

I know Cy I feel ya! I was wondering how the kids will hunt Easter eggs in this? I vote that we just leave them white and no coloring them this year!