Tuesday, April 13, 2010

He Can Do It!


He can ride his bike without training wheels! I am so happy for him. I love seeing his confidence increase in his abilities! We haven't even been working with him.

Here is the story...somehow one of his training wheels came off awhile back and he has just learned to ride it with the one. So this past Saturday Mike thought to take off the other one because he could see he was balancing so well without the one. It worked! I was inside and came out because I think I heard shouting. Expecting to find someone in trouble or crying, everyone was happy and Carson was zipping around. I guess he got it on his first try. Mike just gave him a little push and that's all it took.

A couple comments about his outfit. Carson loves those shorts and would wear them everyday if he could. He also loves striped shirts, especially that one.(Infact, he is wearing that some outfit right now.) He is still very much into balls but he is focusing his interest into baseballs. Carson tells me he wants to be a baseball player when he grows up. He is probably happiest when someone, anyone, is playing catch with him. He likes to quote movies such as Sandlot, Incredibles, and any other little phrases from movies that interest him.

I thoroughly enjoy his personality. Our family would not be complete without Carsonator!

2 comments:

Janie said...

I am impressed. Olivia isn't even close to riding without training wheels! Go Caron.

Jaime said...

Yay Carson!! That is awesome you are already riding your bike.