Friday, May 14, 2010

My Life




I really wonder sometimes if these kids were not mine would I still think they are as beautiful as I think they are (did that makes sense?)? Regardless, I love them way beyond description and marvel that I was entrusted with such great kids.

Granted being a mother is trying and difficult at times but on the whole I would NEVER trade it in for anything. When I am at peace with life and I am not being hormonal I can stare at one of these little ones and get so inspired to be better for them. Because I want to be the best so they will model the right behavior and have the best chance in life! I HOPE so much for their future. I HOPE they will grow up strong in the gospel and enjoy the LIGHT that is there for them always.

I love them.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Cy, your kids are soooo cute! Especially Morgan! And I'll have you know I don't tell people they have cute kids unless they really do. Anyway, I especially love the picture of Morgan hugging the goat! It should be in a magazine! Her eyes... man she is cute!