Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Carpenter Cylee

Food storage shelves that I built with my own two hands....AMAZING, isn't it? I didn't know I had it in me. Well, once I did this I couldn't stop there. (I had a little help from Mike with this, but this was my baby.)

Onto CLOSETS! Yes, I need them so desperately here I was finally driven to just go for it. And.. success! This is not the before picture. (Imagine just a shelf and one rod.) I can not describe how good it feels to tackle projects that get me ORGANIZED!

SUCCESS

This is our closet when we pulled everything out of it.

This is the end result, minus a few things to finish up with, but I am so pleased! We did it! Thank you Michael, if you didn't help me with this it would have never happened. We make a great team!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

WOW Cy!! You were not kidding when you say you've been busy. I am very impressed. I have a few ideas myself for T while he is off.

Liz said...

Wow Cy! I was impressed when you told me about it, but this is amazing! You inspire me! I need to get over to your place and see this in person! You go girl! Way to represent the Ladies!

Janie said...

Every time I look, I am more and more impressed!! Your talents have no bounds!! I wish you were here to baby step me through it. I need to call and ask you how you took the existing selves out of the closet. I keep forgetting to ask when we talk. You know my brain ;)

Erica said...

truly one of the most talented women I know..love it..great job..now I need to copy you..:)

love ya,
xoxo