Monday, June 20, 2011

Happenings


Yes, I let Michael do this to our boys! Does it make them look sick? Yes. Will it be easier for me this summer? Yes. I HOPE it will grow out before school starts! They are still cute though.

Memorial day this year was FREEZING! We took the kids anyway to the cemetery and talked about what the holiday was about. Afterwards we went and got some grub. As you can see Morgan was eating on the most gigantic corn dog ever....and loving it.

I was having way too much fun mowing. I thought I could take down our little over-grown mound.....nope. Michael had to come and rescue me when he got home.

This is another project we can mark off the list of things to do! Perimeter fence...done! It is so encouraging to see things get done around here. It still amazes me what we have accomplished here so far.

You know you are in the country when people just give away horses. We are the proud owners of a 100% mustang now. His name is Chase and he is older. I can't help but liking him. He is not as intimidating as the others because he is smaller ...its cute.

Cole expressing his creativity with a napkin hat and his very loose front tooth protruding out. Mike and I took him on a date with us this past weekend in hopes to strengthen our relationship with him through individual time. Not really sure that worked out but we will keep at it.

Its cute to go out back because when we do all the chickens come running. They are so friendly and interesting to watch, minus the rooster Cole of course.

2 comments:

Katie said...

It is so fun to get a little into your lives!
I love your farm!
Those boys are getting cuter by the day!
Morgan is a doll! I love that picture of her smiling a few posts ago. What an adorable picture!
I will be in Utah at Suzie's June 30 through July 2. Would love to see you guys. Email me if that is possible. kateeoh@gmail.com

Janie said...

Your boys are still cute, although Cole just enhanced the sick look with the napkin on the head, lol :)

That corn dog made me hungry! Did she end up eating the whole thing?

The perimeter fence looks great! Nice to have that off the list. I love that you guys are country livers now. I can't wait to get back there, eventually.

We have been NUTS this last week, sorry I haven't returned calls. I will be back to normal tomorrow or the next day.