Friday, June 10, 2011

Carson Update


My little 5 1/2 year old. He is growing so much and it is astonishing to watch it! This little boy is such a sweet, helpful, funny kid. I can count on him to snuggle with, to help around the house, and to tell the funniest stories.

He is going to Kindergarten next year. It is exciting and sad ...kind of the beginning of the end of the little days with him. We are now going into the school phase and I hope and pray that he will do well and make really great friends. I know he will be good to others and that brings comfort.

He graduated from preschool last month, and Mike came to watch and then he treated us to McDonalds. What a good daddy he is!

1 comment:

Janie said...

Cute. I can't believe he is that old! I remember when he was born. Good luck with school Carson. You will be great.