Sunday, June 26, 2011

Time With The Allen's


Cole with his first love...his cousin, Kandace! Aunt Deni came for a visit with Laura, Max, and Kandice last week. I think I have seen them more in the last year and half than I have for the previous ten...its great!

And then the kids and I went to their house that weekend because Danielle was going through the temple for the first time! How special it is to be close enough to do this with my family. She is a beautiful woman with an amazing spirit! I am so proud to claim her as family.

This picture had to be thrown in because it was just too darn pretty not too. When I think of heaven I think of sunsets.. I don't know why but I do.

Here is Aunt Deni with her daughter Laura. More amazing and beautiful women!

1 comment:

Janie said...

That is awesome that she went to the temple! Congrats to her.