Monday, July 6, 2015

Call/ Collet Reunion 2014

 I LOVE my family! I also love getting together and being able to catch up with them all.  I don't think doing it once a year is enough though.  The Call reunion last year was held at Grandpa Ford's pond.  There is a swing, an outhouse, shade and lots of cousins to run around and play with.
 My Aunt Kathleen is someone that I wish I could see a lot more.  She was a pretty, fun Aunt to be around when I was growing up.  She never talked down to me, and always treated me like I was special.  I hope that I can be that kind of Aunt for my nieces and nephews.
 Shana Jean....oh ....how I love this girl! She knows how to make me laugh.  I will always remember drinking our Coke and crying together because I had to go back home from being with her family for the weekend.
 This beauty is such a good woman.  Love you mom!
 Now here are my pictures from the Collet reunion. (I need to start taking better shots) I don't know why I love this picture of Jake but I do!  So blessed to have him as my brother!  He is another one that I love to laugh and be goofy with.
 Tatum....what more can I say about this boy.  He is my heart, I love him.  So glad Mike and I started out strong and disciplined with the kids in the beginning else it would have been chaos now.  Once upon a time bedtime was at 7, now its much later.   Kids used to sleep in their beds, now Tatum has slept with us from day one.  The funny thing is I don't mind that we have changed and got softer.

Michael is such a good dad!  He takes good care of the kids and is good about doing one on one things with each of them.  Good, good man right there.
 Dani is so fun with the kids.
Cortney had been coming to family functions again and it has been so good to be around her!  Love family time...just wished we got a little more of it.

No comments: