Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Halloween & Thanksgiving (2014)

Oh my goodness it is crazy to look back on these pictures and realize this was almost a year ago!  How can that be when it seems like yesterday?   I love the saying "The days are long but the years are short."  
 A little princess is exactly what I think of this little girl.  Not in the sense that she needs to be babied and is going to get what she wants, when she wants... but in the sense that she is special and is loved beyond measure.  I hope she realizes how much we adore her for her sweet, little spirit!
 Here she is with her best friend Autumn.  The girls are all dressed up and headed to Kindergarten.

 I took this picture because as I watched Morgan play with her friends I saw how how the little girls gravitated towards her.  I was very proud of the girl she was being that day because she took special care not to leave anyone out.  Kindness is a trait that I think is most needed today.
 Cutest. Monster. Ever.
 I don't like that Carson and Cole want to be scary people now for Halloween but I understand they are boys and this is what they want.  I was pretty impressed with my painting face skills, not professional but not too shabby!  Cole would not let me take a picture of him.  He was too busy running around trying to find his friends.
 Our little Thanksgiving spread.  I am not the best cook but I really do try to put extra effort in this meal.  I get a lot of joy in preparing the food, setting the table, and then being able to sit down and have a great conversation with the family about gratitude.

Family is the best!!

No comments: