Monday, July 6, 2015

Home school 2014 Recap

 You can't home school if you don't have some strong systems put into place, is my opinion!  So last year I tried to really get some chore systems going, get cooking on auto pilot , and organize some spaces for schooling.

 Can't wait to post what I did to downstairs this year for their school room.  Just putting up this bookcase last year was heavenly.  With all the books and paperwork that was coming in I knew I needed to get some really great things put into place so I wouldn't get overwhelmed with the mess!
 It made me so happy to see them sit down and really apply themselves to their work.


As the newness of homeschooling wore off  it wasn't so picturesque should I say, as the year moved on.  But all in all I liked it so much we are doing it again this year.

Last year was good because I think we got used to being around each other so much that our relationships got better.  The boys got really good at doing household chores, and they can now sit and listen when we have family discussions.  There testimonies have grown and I really love having them home.

This year I need to step up and get better at being more structured on time, and consistent in our routines.

No comments: