Monday, July 13, 2015

Park City Fun with Friends (2014 Still)

 This was such a fun trip to Park City, we went with the Beckstead's and the Gull's.  Blogging about this a year later is a bit difficult so I think we stayed there at least a couple of nights and boy did we stay active.
 Here is the proof of how active I was!  After we all rode the rides we decided to ride bikes down the mountain!  I for one have never ridden a bike like that before so I took a little spill but I would do it again in a heart beat.  Its fun to do things you haven't done before, especially when you are with such a fun bunch of people.
 I am sad to say this is the only group photo I got of all of us.
 The girls being wild and crazy.
 When we weren't busy with all active stuff during the day, we were getting on some serious poker at night!
 This is just some random photo of Tater that needs to be remembered.  He makes the most adorable little doggie!! love love love

No comments: