Monday, August 10, 2009

Backyard Update

Yes, I am well pleased with the yard this year. It is so fun to see things grow and get bigger and better with each year. Since Michael and I have married this is the 3rd backyard we have put in from scratch. The previous homes we never got to see them the year after we put them in!
I am getting tons of zucchini! I love zucchini they make me feel like a successful gardener. I am getting tomatoes and cucumbers too. We are going to have watermelon too, to my surprise. (I wasn't sure if it would grow.)

Our trees have done really good too! We have fruit on all of them. The peaches have already come and gone. And the nectarines are done and the peaches and apples I think are almost done.






3 comments:

Candy said...

beautiful!

Janie said...

Looks good in pictures. Very sellable!

Liz said...

Wow! Cy I am sooo impressed. Way to go you guys.