Saturday, August 22, 2009

Family in Idaho

So these pictures were taken at the "pond". My Grandpa Ford decided to make a pond on his land and it has turned into a place where all the family likes to congregate. We happened to come when the Call side was getting together which was awesome!

The picture above is my cousin Paul. He is someone who has been very important in my life. We have grown up together but we really became close when we moved to Arizona to go to school. Not only did we live together, go to school together, we joined the gospel together. That time in my life will always be special.


This lovely lady is my Grandma Carol. She is a wonderful person who is always so kind and considerate. She has so many characteristics that I admire... one day I hope to have developed like her.


My Aunt Kathleen....she is awesome. We like to joke that I am really her daughter because I look so much like her. This is a woman whom I love very much. She has gone through a lot in her life and is still going. I spent a lot of time at her house for a few years there and she spoiled me along with Paul and Shana.

We played at the pond for two nights that we were there. This is one of the nights that Morgan was great. She was having fun walking around.


My adorable little Dottie!


This picture makes me laugh. Cole and Carson were playing with there cousin Kaden. That little guys is Paul's and he is one tough little cookie. It was fun to watch the boys fight and play over the ball.




1 comment:

The Carter's said...

Hello!!!! I am back!! lol haha I love love love all your blogs way to keep up the bloggin!! yay.... anyway love and miss you guys.....