Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Little Girl

Awhile back I did a post of Morgan's first 4 months so this is an update to that. In the above picture she is 6 months. She was sitting up and crawling around. She was a really good scooter for awhile and then took off from there.

This is an April shot so she is around 7 months.

Here is another one of the many favorite pictures of her. She is around 9 months here. I can't get over how happy she is. She is so patient with me and so tender with Mike. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. And when I count the other family members ( Mike, Cole, and Carson) I am almost overwhelmed at how I love them all so much. They are so good and I am so thankful I was blessed so much!


Here she is at my parents house wandering around. This is when she is 11 months old. She is really good at getting around. My mom still says she has the monster walk though.



2 comments:

Janie said...

Can you believe she is going to be one in less than a month. These little ones are growing way! to fast. She is so cute. I've never heard "monster walk" before. :)

Jaime said...

I really can't believe she's going to be 1! She is simply adorable!

I just found out that you were in ID last week.... we would've came and visited you!