Friday, March 19, 2010

Family Down, Family Down

You know that expression "man down, man down"? Well, its family down here. Sickness has been making its way through this little family like we have never had before. It all started with Morgan last Thursday. I woke up to the sweet smells of vomit coming from her room. And from there it has taken us down one by one. It went Morgan, me, Mike, Cole and I think it is (at least I hope) it is at its climax. Yesterday, it finally claimed its last victim....Carson. Oh, and he had it bad.

So I slept out in the living room so I could be close and also set up the vomit shop station. (Which is just lining everything with sheets and towels so the damage will be minimal. Trash bag and bags ready to go and a little glass of water and a towel to wipe off face and hands if needed.) So Cole had already been claimed on Tuesday so I thought he was on his last stretch. Well, he commenced upchucking last night with his brother. And Morgan is having very strange stool. I will spare the reader the details.

Anyhow, this is what life is like right now. As Grandma Carol always says, "Suffer, suffer."

Prayers are always welcome!!

3 comments:

Candy said...

oh that is awful! Puking is one of the worst things to deal with! I will pray that it passes soon and everyone is feeling better very quickly!
Hang in there!

Janie said...

I feel like puking just reading this. I think I caught it over your blog!! :) I'm sorry. When we talked the other day I had high hopes for you that Carson would't get it. :(

I will include you in our next prayer and maybe we should put you families names in the temple. Good luck.

Lindsey said...

Oh yuck! I am so sorry that you guys have been infected! I hope this is the end and that it doesn't come back for a loooong time. Hang in there and we'll remember you poor puking people in our prayers!